Racecomp Engineering is proud to offer a completely redesigned and all new Kool Brake Kit for 2008+ Subaru Impreza GH and GR chassis. The new KBK goes a step farther than previous versions by including front air inlets.
The new complete Kool Brake Kit package includes everything you need to maximize the effectiveness and longevity of your braking system. The included front air inlet collectors route air through 5 feet per side of high quality flexible silicone brake duct hose. Air is sent through the center of the rotor and through the vanes, lowering rotor temps as much as 220 degrees during testing at Thunderhill Raceway. Included stainless steel hose clamps and fasteners ensure that the system is easy to install for a track day enthusiast and that all parts remain secure at the track.
As an extra feature, the included backing plates protect your ball joints from excessive heat at the track.
• stainless steel clamps
• fasteners are clear zinc or black oxide
• inlets are formed mild steel
• backing plates are 6061 aluminum with mandrel bent hose adapters
• ducting is 3" single ply silicone hose rated to 500f
• backing plates and inlets are powder coated in a flat black suede finish